Ultimate Subaru Message Board

fireback.

1993 EA82 Loyal 4wd wagon;

i was overhaul ea82 and repair gasket kits.

new clutch kits.

also i was replaced new timing belts kit.

i did perfectly for timing belt for aliment and i did check rock arm and valve is good. I've been does timing belt for many times and mostly make it.

problem is... when i was assembly ea82 and try to starter and still running but try to fire up some how like a *BANG* out of the carb.

i was thought timing belt went bad aliment but Ive been 5 times and didn't start it. BANG*

check out photo if it's right of aliment.

Photo0270.jpg

IF so, i dont know what is for...it's mow lawn's engine to me...nonsense.

1993 EA82 ... try to fire up some how like a *BANG* out of the carb...

A 1993 EA82 with Carb in USA is Rare... Could I Ask if you Swapped some parts from an Old Engine?

My EA82 Carb was doing the Same Long Years Ago... and the issue was caused by the Carb itself, that's Why I Swapped a Weber there.

Maybe your engine's Carb is Dirty... Was it Running well Before the Timing Belt service?

Kind Regards.

i smelll gas the carb and see the gas on it...its wont fire out.

A 1993 EA82 with Carb in USA is Rare... Could I Ask if you Swapped some parts from an Old Engine?

My EA82 Carb was doing the Same Long Years Ago... and the issue was caused by the Carb itself, that's Why I Swapped a Weber there.

Maybe your engine's Carb is Dirty... Was it Running well Before the Timing Belt service?

Kind Regards.

• 2 weeks later...