Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  

Thanks Poo but Im looking for original one if I can find one and not pay too much. I have aftermarket carpet in it know just tryn to make her as original as possible. SOOOO still looking please.....

Anyone????

Original?!?!?!  Good luck.

Many NOS parts come around but NOS carpet or even used that someone would give up?

Well it dosent hurt to ask. I found original bed carpet thru here when someone said it will be impossible to find sooo you never know,. Just got to be patient and ask once in a while and keep your eye open for parting out brats.

Well it dosent hurt to ask. I found original bed carpet thru here when someone said it will be impossible to find sooo you never know,. Just got to be patient and ask once in a while and keep your eye open for parting out brats.

Oh I am not saying you won't.  I am a positive person as well and you will eventually. 

And if you are lucky enough to find  that carpet... can you keep your eye open for the rubber version for me ? :unsure:  You see we wer'nt offered carpet over here :lol:  and had the luxury of a rubber mat only... But I,d settle for a new one of those if ever its offered ! thanks "MO"