Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my 92 loyale build

92loyale59

weird you would think the people who make a apponiment would get there stuff done first. i think i  might take my car somewhere else to get it done . i am borrowing my parents and my friends car a lot and i just need mine done and i was under the impression it would take 3 to 5 days

i know i rather him hook it up over anybody and  his work is the best around definitely for this swap and stuff but yeah i cant keep borrowing cars and all the cars i borrow eat gas for the most part so it is inconvenient. i found some one who can do it and have it done by Wednesday.  so i will talk to GD monday nd see whats up.

If you have the harness loomed already, it isn't that hard to run it through the fender or the grommets in the corner by the windshield. And there are only about 7 wires without the oil pressure to hook up. All the wires you need are under the dashboard. or in the wheel well(tach) I ran a wire to the coil(yellow wire) from ej computer. Then the power wire for the system, 30amp 10ga wire.  I spliced into the fuel pump under the dash from the old fuel pump power.  But once I hooked up Ground/fuel pump/switched power and constant power it was running. Then the speed sensor, temp gauge, and check engine light, oil warning light and so on. Good luck and it is looking' good. You will love the new engine.

• Like 1

If you have the harness loomed already, it isn't that hard to run it through the fender or the grommets in the corner by the windshield. And there are only about 7 wires without the oil pressure to hook up. All the wires you need are under the dashboard. or in the wheel well(tach) I ran a wire to the coil(yellow wire) from ej computer. Then the power wire for the system, 30amp 10ga wire.  I spliced into the fuel pump under the dash from the old fuel pump power.  But once I hooked up Ground/fuel pump/switched power and constant power it was running. Then the speed sensor, temp gauge, and check engine light, oil warning light and so on. Good luck and it is looking' good. You will love the new engine.

sweet thanks a lot. i will post a video if i can figure out how after i get it running. it should be pretty loud hah

i ended up smashing my oil pan yesterday when i was wheeling so i went and got one from pick and pull. now my only problem seems to be that i have a power steering leak i tightened the line all the way and it still seems to leak . i will post some pictures and a video later of how it is running. i also should be getting  full custom exhaust threw inferno fab by the end of this week

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=265486800276183&set=vb.100004445940904&type=2&theater

dont know how to post videos so hopefully this works . went wheeling at my buddys yesterday . the low range tranny is f****** sweet hah . had to air down to make that hill climb but then i had no problems . i think i broke or wore out the carrier bearing in the driveline though cause now when i get on it in 4wd there is a banging nosie coming from what sounds like the drive line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

post-47481-0-92076300-1400696716_thumb.jpg

post-47481-0-16920200-1400696765_thumb.jpg

I haven't posted in awhile but I thought I'd update a few things. Installed matching blue WRX seats in my car and also got stock height King Springs since apparently they don't offer raised ones for a loyales . Installed some PIAA reverse lights also