Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Member - Greetings

I fell in love with a Subaru Brat a few years ago while at a stop light. Ever since then, I've been looking for one in decent shape.   I found this "Brat lee" and now am now the proud owner.

I don't have a ton of pics yet, but here I am getting ready for a test drive.  Has the back seats and body in great shape.

Interior needs some help so I'm hoping this forum will introduce me to some people in Portland,OR area who can help me down the right path.

post-54435-0-10194100-1407263150_thumb.jpg

He ripped out the carpet, so wanted to get something down that's durable and fits.. not some standard carpet kit.  Also, the seats are in fine shape, but I'd love to put something a little more modern.  The Stereo is complete crap, but I don't want to cut holes into the doors or anything dramatic.  I have a good friend who can help me to build some custom box to fit behind the seats. 

Dash is cracked in all kinds of ways, which is expected and typical.  I don't know if it's even possible to find a new dash, but that's on my fantasy wishlist.

And, yes. The Prior owner had it for 4 years and has done a lot of work on the engine and removed almost all of the rust.

• 1 month later...