Ultimate Subaru Message Board

S. OR camp/trail run. Sep 19-21

Guest Adam N.D.J.

damn, that does sound really fun... but grant's pass is a long way from portland for somebody with no job...

talking to Subaru Junkie I could co-pilot with him if I drove my subie down to the campsite... but I had already made some tentative plans with the girlfriend for us to camp in washington (gifford pinchot) thur-sat...

I'd go with her and drive my car on the trails, but that has a couple complications... 1) my ride is pretty stock, and 2) it's my only ride and I can't afford to fix anything I break...

but I have 2 job interviews on monday, so we'll see what happens... I'll likely be joining another run some time in the near future, I hope... (:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohkay, the best place to meet everyone would prolly be Umpqua Bank. When you pull off the free at the RR exit, you will come to a stop sign at the bottom of the off ramp, from there hang a right, go over the tracks, and immediatly take a left after you go over the tracks. Follow that road around a bend, there will be a gas station on either side of you, and you'll come to a stop sign. Sitting at the stop sign you will be looking at the bank off to the right a little, go straight from the stop sign and turn right into the bank parking lot, we'll be down at the far end of the parking lot, won't be able to miss the Brat.

As for you Brian, might be better to jes come up to the house, I'm not going to head down to the bank till bout 5:30ish.

Hey Tony, any word on when you can head over to this side of the Valley? Only a few more hours people! Lets get it on!!

Is that the address you gave me Adam?? the house? If all goes well and i stay on the road, only stopping for gas... i should be in RR by 4pm.

TOny. I messaged you via my cell phone to see if you have 2 way text messaging.

If for any reason anyone needs to get ahold of me, ive forwarded my email to my cell phone. the address is BRIAN(at)SUBARU4WD.NET

See you all in 21 hours.

-Brian