Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need good Subaru mechanic in Central Ohio

Need a good Subaru mechanic who is not a liar and rip off. Someone willing to talk intelligently to me about my car issue without assuming I am stupid because I am a woman. I grew up working on British cars and bikes, especially Rovers and Land Rovers. Love the engineering on the Subaru.

• Like 1

Need a good Subaru mechanic who is not a liar and rip off. Someone willing to talk intelligently to me about my car issue without assuming I am stupid because I am a woman. I grew up working on British cars and bikes, especially Rovers and Land Rovers. Love the engineering on the Subaru.

Thanks Tex! B)

There's a user here from Columbus, I forget his name but he seems well acquainted with Subaru's and i feel like he may be a mechanic or may know some around the area.

Sometimes "Shady shop" and "inexperienced with Subaru's" can look like the same thing. Give shops a clear idea what you want and being informed can help you work with shops and areas that aren't swimming in Subaru's.

forums like this can help. there's probably not an issue or concern you have that can't be addressed right here easily. you just have to be capable of reading, sifting, and following through.

Edited by grossgary