Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need EA 82 Cam Gear

Hi every one.  Im in Walla Wallla, Wa State and need a timing belt gear as my left head bolts loosened and my gear came off.  In the process the bolt holes on the gear are some what e-longated.  If any of you have an extra gear you would sell me that would be great.  please reply here or e-mail me or txt or call,  how's that lol   

Macktrk123@gmail.com  or 509-520-9661 

Thanks Ray

I've got one you can have. Maybe $5 plus shipping? I'm in Seattle so it shouldn't be much. I just took apart the EA82 I've had sitting around since my EJ swap so I've got all of the parts from that. Let me know what else you're looking for and I can send pictures.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:32 AM, wclarkson said:

I've got one you can have. Maybe $5 plus shipping? I'm in Seattle so it shouldn't be much. I just took apart the EA82 I've had sitting around since my EJ swap so I've got all of the parts from that. Let me know what else you're looking for and I can send pictures.

can u txt me or call me later today I would be grateful for getting a new gear.  email if u want to also yet i wont see it till get home....  509-520-9661  macktrk123@gmail.com