Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1974 Factory Accessories Booklet

On 10/26/2020 at 12:41 PM, G3.Spiffy said:

My recently purchased project had some original paperwork in it that I feel is worth sharing on here as I haven’t seen it pictured anywhere before

1442E073-E514-44E5-B7C5-5E360C92B08F.jpeg

DE38EE4B-70F2-4B18-922F-E4B103471503.jpeg

D642435F-E41A-4670-AB66-9B0D4E6AF2ED.jpeg

2B2257C9-FA0B-4506-8706-86D1000E66A2.jpeg

B02817C3-0A31-4F98-87DA-952D32F7F46A.jpeg

Not sure why this is adding the quote when I didn’t intend on it. But anyways , yeah , some of us old hardcores have the options catalogs etc etc etc

In fact I am cleaning house of all sorts of items as well as new old stock and great used parts. 

Enjoy ! 

Came across a 1973 accessories catalog but I am as usual having trouble getting an easy upload. 

Anybody want to accept them in an email etc and paste them here ? 

I’m not that old but apparently stupid enough that I can’t easily see how to reduce pics size on my I phone 8 or whatever it is. 

4 minutes ago, moosens said:

Came across a 1973 accessories catalog but I am as usual having trouble getting an easy upload. 

Anybody want to accept them in an email etc and paste them here ? 

I’m not that old but apparently stupid enough that I can’t easily see how to reduce pics size on my I phone 8 or whatever it is. 

I’ve had people tell me in the past that there’s an option to select size when adding an attachment from camera roll, and I’ve seen this before on another device so I know it’s there, but it’s not there on the phone I predominantly use so I had to download a file size compression app and it did the trick for me

You’re welcome. Figured you and other would enjoy that one. TWO clocks !! Same but different mount. Lol

Earl has those early “Subaru” decals he reproduced. He is/was “pooparu” on here. You can catch him on the FB groups especially the Old School Subaru Group which I think he created. 

And again , I’m pretty sure that one is for 1972/73. And that wagon although not fully displayed is a Tailgate wagon , very rare and totally bit chin.

As I find them I’ll do my best to post them up. I have too much of that stuff.