Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi

Hi all, New here. I joined because for starters I love Subaru's. My brother passed away unexpectant in a car accident, he didn't have a Subaru then which was one of the reasons I believe his accident killed him...I now only own Subaru's in his memory. I started with a  2014 Subaru Legacy, sp edition, had it for a few years and traded it for a 2011 Subaru Impreza which I recently gave to my parents. I now own a 2019 Subaru Impreza Hatchback, which omg I love the room! Never owned a hatchback b4, but now they are all I will own. Trunk room is amazing.   I wanted to ask, where can I post about a mechanic issue on a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek, my nephew bought one just a month ago and is having issues already. They can't find what is wrong either.  

Thanks

You can ask here - specifically the “New Gen forum” about mechanical issues.  There are a couple of shop owners, workers, and very experienced hobbyists here.  There is a Crosstek specific forum as well you can google  Zap I think is there and might chime in  

1. take it to the dealer. 

2. take it to a different dealer.

3. call the regional Subaru rep

Sorry to hear about your brother that’s terribly haunting, good on you remembering him in that way.  Well done.  

My email is idosubaru@gmail.com, shoot me an email as I’d love to send you some Subaru trinkets for your history with Subaru and your brother.