Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn. oregon folks

anyone willing to trade a single range 4wd tranny for a d/r 4 speed?

we are having some real issues finding the parts to put this into ru4x4ever's wagon, and need to get it on the road asap. we have basically everything needed, but i can't find my ea71 flywheel(d/r era). or, does anyone have the elusive flywheel we are trying to find?

thanks

-mike

Hey all, I need to get ROO on the road ASAP. Its been 2 weeks and catching ride here and there is a pain. So I have a perfect d/r (1800) Tranny that was given to me , but i need a s/r 1600 so i am willing to trade. I will even go as far to pick up in Oregon as far as Portland to do the swap!!!! GD??? Mudrat??? any let me know! I need my roo back.

Thanks -Sean

hey there ru4x4ever,

I have a single range ea71 sitting here in Eugene. I also have a spare ea71 flywheel. How would I know if this is the flywheel you need? I was just a spare when I bought my brat so I know nothing a bout it. The tranny works great.

Let me know how I can help

garner

garner

With the Mods involved in the d/r conversion, including driveline shorting i would rather do the s/r replacement, due to $ shortage :banghead: !! That d/r i was given is perfect, would you be interested in swap :brow: If so i would be able to come form Medford get it today orThursday? Let me know. Also the flywheel would be the one for ea71 with side mount starter. FYI That would be a life saver

Thanks -Sean