Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New O2 sensor on the t-coup! Yay!

I bought a new O2 sensor, It wasn't the 100 bucks I was expecting them to be, so I went ahead and picked one up. Put it in, The car seems to run a bit smoother now at lower rpms. And it has a little more acceleration. As far as I can tell. So I think it's ready to go through it's second emissions test now. I'm still thinking about adjusting the distrubuter, it seems alright though where it is yet, Thats why I've put it off.:grin: Anyway, Just giving an update on the progress of my car. Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks!:)

you can get universal ones at shucks for 28 bucks, Cheap I thought!, then the one that actually has the right connector for the subaru it's self, is like 38 bucks. Only diffrence in the two sensors is one has the female spade plug on it with the rubber boot, the other just has a crimper on the end of the wire so it can be crimped to another wire stripped a quarter inch.