Ultimate Subaru Message Board

First lifted run (PICS)

singletrack

Sweet runs- and what a super dog.

you talking about Alamosa sand dunes? what kind of runs are down there? i love going w/ a trail bike. very fun.

schweet... those racks really top off the looks overall. and the dog, of course.

so no troubles in the walmart? lucky you... even with all the schtickers and decals i have on my car that say 4WD they wont mount offroad tires on my car. d*cks.

TAKE MorganM's ADVICE!

Jack and prop your subie rip the rims off of them (if you're trashin the existing tires, take them off yourself if possible- i don't know your access to tools or anything) put them in the back of your friends pickup, buy the tires and do it!

If this doesn't work, visit your community college, if it's one like where my dad works, they'll do them as a demo and for cheap, if you have tires and rims.

I was worried about the same thing when I mounted ATV off-road tires on my "Subie" rims...

I took the rims into the ATV dealer and didn't mention they were actually going on a car :brow:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=32&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=2

Don't ask, don't tell...

Glenn,

82 SubaruHummer--26X12X12 Dirt Devil Atv tires

01 Forester--Factory tires

• 2 weeks later...