Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Found 2 gen 1 Brats

Any body else need anything Brat?

Yes If youre asking I could use some parts.

What I need is the bolt and pin that holds the stick to the tranny, (sorry don't know the techie term for it)

And my 80 brat came with a/c which is nice but the bearing is out, does any of these have a spare or useful a/c unit, (yet I have no clue how to exchange one if I had a spare)

They are in no danger of going anywhere. They have been sitting in the same spot for years. No where near the southern California mudslides. Trust me I want to go get them. Just having them sitting out in a field does not do me or my fellow subie enthusiests any good. I will try to go and get them in the next few weeks. Again, the weather and my space are holding me back. But even with the room problem I will still bring at least one at a time home. My parents already told me I could put at least 2 of them out at their house. Soon guys, soon!

• 2 months later...

Ok, I finally have a update. Talked to the guy tonight and I am going to go pick up the Brats on Saturday. I will try to post more pictures so you can have better views of what their is. I am going to keep one of the bull guards and the roll bar if anybody wants them. Might even try to salvage one of them and get it back on the road. Not sure yet about that.

None of theses Brats have A/C. Sorry

Yes If youre asking I could use some parts.

What I need is the bolt and pin that holds the stick to the tranny, (sorry don't know the techie term for it)

And my 80 brat came with a/c which is nice but the bearing is out, does any of these have a spare or useful a/c unit, (yet I have no clue how to exchange one if I had a spare)

Ok I have them now. Any takers on parts? I listed this in the marketplace too. Not to many interested. I thought Gen 1 stuff was getting hard to find. Maybe I was wrong. Anyway if nobody else is interested I guess I will take what I want and take the rest to the junk. I'd keep them around but I have 8 cars sitting outside right now. I will try to post some more pics too.