Ultimate Subaru Message Board
svxpert

turbo spider manifold

I have aquired a spider intake and I want to put it onto a EA82 turbo longblock and into a 88RX. I have heard there was factory turbo engines with that intake but I have never see one myself. I see the electric connectors will match but has anyone ever done this swap? It looks like a straight forward but I have searched the USMB but couldnt find anything. Thanks in advance for the input...

what are you going to put it in? I am putting it into a 88 RX that I'm trying to get some power out of. I just found a spider manifold at a u-pull-it in S.NJ. Six months ago, when EJ and I went to Harry's I counted 5 spider intakes there! Last month non were left. I'll keep everyone posted.

The yard up here has an 87.5 XT FT4WD turbo with a spider intake on it. I'm also really interested in converting over to it.

Sorry guys, this one is MINE. ;)

I've got an 87 4wd turbo sedan. (I don't have a damn engine hoist though and I have no friends :confused: ) Engine is out. I have everything I NEED except for some hoses and a job so I can't buy any right now. I will need some help whenever I get around to it. I do have the FSM though. Boz