Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I got me an XT6........

Hey everyone, as most of you may know, I crashed my Turbo XT back in January, then got an 85' turbo wagon, I just recently sold the wagon and then bought an 89' 5 speed manual, full time 4wd XT6 that I have had my eye on. It's really nice, and I hope to be able to dyno it, and then start modding it.

Thought I would give you guys an update, and now I need to change my login, unless I turbo my XT6. ha ha

Rick

Hey everyone, as most of you may know, I crashed my Turbo XT back in January, then got an 85' turbo wagon, I just recently sold the wagon and then bought an 89' 5 speed manual, full time 4wd XT6 that I have had my eye on. It's really nice, and I hope to be able to dyno it, and then start modding it.

Thought I would give you guys an update, and now I need to change my login, unless I turbo my XT6. ha ha

Rick

Hey Rick,

Be sure to post up your dyno charts for us all to look at as well. If you can get an air/fuel ratio graph, that'd be awesome. Welcome to the club.

Thanks man!

The shop in town I am going to hasn't got the dyno in yet, but they claim soon. I'll try to post some charts, and get as much info as possible. I hope they get it soon, cause I am itching to get started modding it.

Rick