Ultimate Subaru Message Board

need help with a hole in my seat

that's right i need help with a small hole that's in my drivers seat. now whats going on is that my suby's interior is intact except for that hole i mentioned and i would like to know how can i fix it.my seats are light blue btw.iwasalsothinking if i couldstitch it together the hole looks like a screw driver stab so its small. i'm just wondering but i would like to know if its fixable because if it is it'll be great.

Thanks.

you could try to stitch it up yourself, but if youre not up to the task there should be a local uphostery shop willing to do it. or you could always just cover it up with a seat cover or just duct tape it!

you could try to stitch it up yourself, but if youre not up to the task there should be a local uphostery shop willing to do it. or you could always just cover it up with a seat cover or just duct tape it!
DUCT TAPE IT!!!!!!! yeah right! no way i'm doing it but i'm going to find a shop here in town because the shop sounds like a good idea. the seat cover is another option but i still like the uphostery shop better.

Make note when you get it fixed. I have often wondered about this and I would like to know how they fix it. I imagine they make an Upholtsery Epoxy that you could dob it with and smooth it over and Viola. I never could figure it out so I just watch the holes get bigger. Duct tape is a good option for detaining villians until the authorites arrive, and other situations where esthetics are not involved.

Make note when you get it fixed. I have often wondered about this and I would like to know how they fix it. I imagine they make an Upholtsery Epoxy that you could dob it with and smooth it over and Viola. I never could figure it out so I just watch the holes get bigger. Duct tape is a good option for detaining villians until the authorites arrive, and other situations where esthetics are not involved.
what villans!?:confused: