Ultimate Subaru Message Board

87 GL-10 sedan.....parts?

Ok, I needed a running car, but there is some good stuff for someone. The car I went to look at was not what I needed. It did have some stuff that may be in demand.

The car is an 87 GL-10 sedan, turbo with lockable AWD. It also has a 3.700 LSD in the rear. The engine likely needs rebuilt, and lots of parts. Uppipe, all hoses.....who knows what else. The front, drivers fender and rear door also are in need of attention. If I had the room and extra cash I`d get the stuff myself, but I don`t. Also be prepared, it in BFE california.

Don`t let the add mislead you, the car would barely climb his driveway. The engine is pretty much toast....

http://modesto.craigslist.org/car/78434371.html

maybe it broke a timing belt. worst case it needs a timing belt

anyway the car is a rere find with the full time 4wd and the lsd. you better grab it you cant go wrong if you keep it , sell it, or part it, because with that driveline package you are sitting on a piotential gold mine. as long as the seller doesnt realize what he's got

Im new to this site... and i was browsing through at 2:30am on sunday morning, and came accross a semi ad for the car that i just got earlier in the week.

crazy!

I purchased the GL-10, and brought it to my east bay home, where it is going to be rally prepped. I will keep everyone posted on my progress if interested.

Luigi