Ultimate Subaru Message Board

part number or price needed attn wjm

i need the part number for the hi-temp hose the has the heat shield around it that goes to the turbo on the xt. i kinda need this number in a hurry cause i need to go into town tomorrow to pick it up. thanks guys.

Soor y dont know the part number, but I did want to say that the Heat Shielding Subaru originally used is insufficient. (IMO) I would get some tubing and heat sheild from the Hardware Store if all else fails. My Turbo melted the OEM tubing. I diagnosed it as cheap heat shielding- One trip to Ace and I have been without problems since. Good Luck!

the hose hasnt been damaged from heat. i had some moron do the exhaust on my car yesterday and the idiot i think cut through the hose. i got up a hill and the smoke screen started. i got home and i let the car cool and i could take the nuts off of the exhaust with my fingers? i think someone forgot to torque it down so i knwo they had the turbo off.