Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Off-Topic, but way important!!!!

Just finished loading up Mother-in-Laws belongings onto a trailer, she's heading home to Kentucky. Mom be 75 years young and in failing health, we've done the best we could for her, youngest Brother-in-Law and his wife came up here to take her back home.

Need eyes out there watching for them on their way back to Kentucky. They be traveling outta here using M-99 south into Ohio where it turns into O-15. They will either take 15 to US-127, or take 15 to 115, both end up on US-30, which they will take East to get to I-75 South heading to the Frankfort/Versailles area of Kentucky.

Just a bad feeling here on the trip for them. I had to re-wire the trailer lights 'cause they were wrong. Then as they went to leave, the battery was dead, as in nada, nill, O, zilch. I put a brand new one in and sent them down the road, 20 minutes later they call from their cell and say they just lost the trailer. Nothing major, just came un-hooked in-town at low speed. Got it back like it should be, and they're heading down the road again.

Just feel like there's a bad omen about this. Would like anyone that could to keep an eye out for them, offer assistance, what have you, just tell them that I sent you,, Tom, Del's husband.

They're in a Reddish, late model Chevy Trailblazer type vehicle, towing a white home-made single axle, non-inclosed trailer, about the size of a car-hauler, with grey tarps covering things.

Thanks,,