Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Denver Members

Just searching around to see who is in this area. I only found 3 users that are in Colorado, this can't be right. I see way too many Sub's in CO for this. So, who else is in Denver or surrounding areas, and what are you driving.

I'm in NW Denver with a 92 loyale sedan, 4wd, 5spd.

Let's see who else is out there!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just searching around to see who is in this area. I only found 3 users that are in Colorado, this can't be right. I see way too many Sub's in CO for this. So, who else is in Denver or surrounding areas, and what are you driving.

I'm in NW Denver with a 92 loyale sedan, 4wd, 5spd.

Let's see who else is out there!

Welcome a-board!

And your right there is a LOT more than just 3 Coloradans registered on the board. In fact the guy who basically runs this board lives here in Colorado. I can think of quite a few of us right off the top of my head. If your interested we are having another meet coming up here next weekend. See this thread:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42401

I'm in NW Denver, By Sheridan and I-70. It's good to know there are lots more Denver/CO people here. I'll check out the thread about the meet, thx.

I'm putting together a big ol' plan of action for repair and maintenance for my Sub. Besides changing the oil, I don't have a lot of mechanical experience, so hopefully there are some guru's in the area!

I'm going to try and head to the Pull n Save of I-70 this weekend, for fun, to look around, whatever, anyone know what their selection is like?

Im in broomfiled, and have an 86 GL10T wagon (lowered,IC, Boost controled, Gauged, custom rust holes by mother nature....)

Im also on my way to Western, and maybe pull n save if they dont have any turbos, I can post if they have anything cool.

Your comming to the meet right? :D

I live in Lakewood with my brother TurboXT, who doesn't have an XT anymore. But I guess he kept his username because he thinks its cool. Anyway, I drive a sexy red Turbo XT 5spd. Her name is R. Dorothy. She's running 9.5:1 compression plus 8 pounds of boost, so she can get up and go (when she wants to). She'll be intercooled as soon as KBD figures out the best way to approach it. I'd like to put the spider intake on, but I need help, and it seems no one will ever help me. :-\ Why is there no crying smiley? This is a Subaru board, we need a crying one.

Anyway Pat, there's a Columbus Day Parade tomorrow and we only have 2 subarus driving in it. Are you interested in driving with us? Let me know! You can PM me or email me at crazypoodle5@aol.com. There's food and beer afterward. Its quite fun.

okbye.

I'm in Laramie, not too far from Denver... So hey what are the prices like @ the pull-n-save? I need some parts for a *ahem* Honda that I need to sell lol but it has a crunched hood, it's missing the plastic front end thingie (That funky lookin nose thing that goes aroudn the headlights), and a driver's side headlight and tail light. Might be headed to Cheyenne this weekend but maybe if I can make a parts run out of it we'll go to Denver... Anyone know their hours, or if they are open on Sundays?

Pullnsave.com has the price list. Pretty complete but usually the total bill is less as the employees dont always know the full key code for what you bought so they just bs it with "trim" when you buy something they cant identify. I love that yard! :)

Western had a lot of ea82 cars, a couple ea81 cars, and one xt6( one that was forsale on fedral, and then later spoted with a huge puddle of oil under it)

Pullnsave had A bunch of EA82 cars, One 89 "loyale" turbo car (weird),85 brat with t tops, and an ea81t car....minus the turbo.

If your gona make a run to denver sunday, theres also action, which isn't to far away from PNS and also open sunday. What Honda you working on?

If your gona make a run to denver sunday, theres also action, which isn't to far away from PNS and also open sunday. What Honda you working on?

it's an 87 Civic Si hatchback. Gotta put the new timing belt and tensioner on today, but the body panels will be the difference between getting $500 for the car and closer to $1000 for it. (And the more I get the better, since it's going to be paying for the rest of the machine work for the Polara engine lol)

MAybe we could meet up and do a run together? I'm gonna most likely roll my wagon down there, unless I get a response from the nationwide parts search on Polara parts in Colorado (PRobably won't fit too many of those in the Turbowagon lol) then I'll prolly bring my truck, but at $3.06 for diesel here I think I'd rather bring the wagon lol

My # is 541 990 8697

I live in Lakewood with my brother TurboXT, who doesn't have an XT anymore. But I guess he kept his username because he thinks its cool. Anyway, I drive a sexy red Turbo XT 5spd. Her name is R. Dorothy. She's running 9.5:1 compression plus 8 pounds of boost, so she can get up and go (when she wants to). She'll be intercooled as soon as KBD figures out the best way to approach it. I'd like to put the spider intake on, but I need help, and it seems no one will ever help me. :-\ Why is there no crying smiley? This is a Subaru board, we need a crying one.

Anyway Pat, there's a Columbus Day Parade tomorrow and we only have 2 subarus driving in it. Are you interested in driving with us? Let me know! You can PM me or email me at crazypoodle5@aol.com. There's food and beer afterward. Its quite fun.

okbye.

I do have a non turbo spyder that I can modify to make into a turbod spyder intake for ya... Oh and hopefully I'll be comin with Andrew down there on Sunday as well.

I do have a non turbo spyder that I can modify to make into a turbod spyder intake for ya... Oh and hopefully I'll be comin with Andrew down there on Sunday as well.

New plan -- Junkard run next saturday, gotta go get some stuff from Cheyenne tomorrow :-( And Russ, I'm kinda interested in that 2WD Spider intake... :-P

im also in colorado black awd xt-6

seen all over

where exactly is westren? never been there like to try it

Click page two, I tell where western is. Maybe we need to make a colorado junkyard tour/meet some day?.... The XT6 they have is a black, 2wd auto. Andersons in Greely has a pearl white 6...I don't remember which flavor of 6 it is though.

Guess I'm one of the only people who go and hang out at Colorado Auto Parts huh? Starting to become a rip off over the years but still go there and almost always find what I'm looking for. At any point in time there is at least 15-30 Subes there, and they still let you in for free to go look around. Just crowded as heck.

I'm in Colorado! Lakewood to be exact. I have a Blue 84' Brat, I used to have a turbo XT that I spray painted black, and then I had a grey XT6 that I sold to A DOG on this here forum. I am gonna lift the Brat here soon, and hopefully I can get it done before the meet, but it's not looking too good right now.

If you ever need some help feel free to PM me.

Rick