Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NA spyder on Turbo?

Alright...spyder is sitting in my garage now....it is an NA one. Oh well...can anyone tell me where the turbo water passage sould be on it? Wana get this onto a motor soon...Got three intake manifolds on the garage floor right now(SHO, 16V Veedub, and the spyder) need to at least get one onto a car...sheesh!

tomorrow i can take some pics for you has i have my upper manifold removed on t3h wagon..

If you could just give me a ball park idea of where it is...that would help me out a lot....Oh...Should I have grabed the A/C compressor bracket as well? I want to retail A/C if at all possible...

Gota get to sorting the tool boxes....FILLED with 16V vee dub stuff now. Called in sick today to go junkin...hehe

there is a hardline that is right under the t-stat housing. it curves around toward teh turbo then there is a short peice of rubber line between that and the turbo hard line

Aparently, Im dumb and cant find where it should be....if you could get me a pic...that would be coo....or would It be something I could see on the one your buying from KBD?