Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I was searching thru and found that 01-03 WRX seats will fit as a replacement for the GC8 Impreza. Does this apply only to the sedan or can I do this to my OBS wagon as well (WRX wagon into GC8 OBS). I don't want to have a mismatched seat (front/rear) and I need to retain the folding rear so the RS seat is out of the question, to my knowledge at least.

It's the only thing I just can't stand about it ... those fruity rainbow looking seats. It's either that or get them recovered at the upholstry shop.

Thanks,

Brad

I was searching thru and found that 01-03 WRX seats will fit as a replacement for the GC8 Impreza. Does this apply only to the sedan or can I do this to my OBS wagon as well (WRX wagon into GC8 OBS). I don't want to have a mismatched seat (front/rear) and I need to retain the folding rear so the RS seat is out of the question, to my knowledge at least.

It's the only thing I just can't stand about it ... those fruity rainbow looking seats. It's either that or get them recovered at the upholstry shop.

Thanks,

Brad

You might ask on the appropriate forum at http://www.nasioc.com . Sometimes the marketplace over there will have seats available as folks swap in racing seats too.