Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attention East Pa Subaru Owners?

By chance had anyone ever heard of a garage located here in Eastern Pa. that is about a hours drive from Pottsville, Pa...

I understand they work on Subaru's...

The Name of the Garage starts with a "W" MIGHT sound like.. Wessers or Wesners or Westners??? I was there a long long time ago and for the life of me I can not recall the actual name or where they are located... Im afraid at 37 old age is setting in LOL

Thanks for any help... I wanna get my subie worked on but I wanna go where they work on subaru...

Is it in pottsville? If so do a online yellow pages search useing w under auto repair in pottsville.What do you need done? I know a guy in stroudsburg who use to work at a dealer and is a really good mech. Let me know if you can't find the one your looking for and i will get his number. Was bored so i looked up auto repair in pottsville and came up with these. Watchers car center pottsville http://clicks.superpages.com/ct/clickThrough?SRC=msn&target=MSN&PN=4&T=Pottsville&S=PA&C=auto+repair&CID=494168&PGID=115.8084.1135006110486&ACTION=log,red&LID=0097881861&FL=url&TL=off&LOC=http://www.mikewatchers.com

Allso wehr's auto service 570 622 5718 Hope this helps! I live in nequehoning about a 45 minutes north of you. If you find the place let me know.

There is Deer Lake south of Pottsville and is a Subaru only garage. On the same road as Cabelas is (I think its 61 or something like that) Hocrest is from that area as well so I'll tell him about this post. I know he's dealt with 'em in the past.

Yeah, they're on 61. Cole is already familiar with them though...

Joe, which direction are you thinking, there is one down near Ephreta that Matt "Subeman90" deals with "Orbachs" or something like that.

There is also that shop on 209 in Tremont, I know nothing about them, but everytime I drive by the lot is full of Soobs.

Yeah, they're on 61. Cole is already familiar with them though...

Joe, which direction are you thinking, there is one down near Ephreta that Matt "Subeman90" deals with "Orbachs" or something like that.

There is also that shop on 209 in Tremont, I know nothing about them, but everytime I drive by the lot is full of Soobs.

If you're willing to go further my Mechanic is in Marietta PA and is a Sub cert mechanic who goes back to the old stuff as well! Granted he hated working on my BRAT but you got the perfect one don't ya? He is VERY reasonable (about $40 an hour but most jobs are flat rate and very nicely priced).

Phone 610-837-6411. The garage is between Bath and Klecknersville. I can't remember the street name.
Thank you foxgap for that info.I am like 30 minutes away from there and allways looking for sube related stuff. How many of us are in Northeast PA? maybe we can plan a mini meet for spring!I know lots of legal places to 4 wheel so we could make a weekend of it! So everyone from N.E P.A give us a shout out on this board.

Thank you foxgap for that info.I am like 30 minutes away from there and allways looking for sube related stuff. How many of us are in Northeast PA? maybe we can plan a mini meet for spring!I know lots of legal places to 4 wheel so we could make a weekend of it! So everyone from N.E P.A give us a shout out on this board.

We already have a meet in the spring! Not so mini either. We get together at the Carlisle fairgrounds during the Import/kit car week (not the ricers but the classics). No 4 wheeling though but definately a good time. Its usually right smack in the center of May.

We already have a meet in the spring! Not so mini either. We get together at the Carlisle fairgrounds during the Import/kit car week (not the ricers but the classics). No 4 wheeling though but definately a good time. Its usually right smack in the center of May.

I will have to come look you all up, I'm out there every year with the Fiero group. If you see a BRIGHT yellow Fiero that looks something like a 355 Ferrari that is me. I always camp on the grounds Friday night.

I will have to come look you all up, I'm out there every year with the Fiero group. If you see a BRIGHT yellow Fiero that looks something like a 355 Ferrari that is me. I always camp on the grounds Friday night.

Don't worry, you'll here Hocrest and me with the SVX race car. I think last year we took the nod for the loudest car there. You couldn't mistake the boxer 6 sound in the parts section when we were running on the autox course at the other end of the fairgrounds.

This year I plan to debut the oldest fuji product on site unless someone has one older than 57-59. Granted she may not be running yet but she should be freshly painted and ready for her engine to go back in.