Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Southern NH

I support a meet at Mary's house.

When were you thinking?

Late April at the earliest for me, I have to get the EJ22 running.

most of milford's and manchesters drug supply heads right through Mason on Rt 31. Enough so that our local cops bought a Crown vic just for the 3 mile section. Crown vic sucks for the rest of the roads in our town.

Of course, no town is sketch, just the peolple who live there are.:rolleyes:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time for me to meet some people from the USMB (As long as it doesn't interfere with the camping trip, vacation, or other vital life events already planned...sorry). Once the ski season is over, I am free most weekends. IMHO, NO Pennsylvania or NJ. I think the key areas to consider are Southern VT/NH, Central/Western MA, Northern CT, Eastern NY. If this happens, I will make every effort to make it, and that is a promise.

Kevin

may is when carlisle is... carlisle is the weekend my brother's baby is due.... why don't we do it the weekend of carlisle? or does that not work for everyone

Not to worry... according to statistics, if it's a first born, the baby will be 2-3 weeks late under normal circumstances. If the mom-to-be is a heavy smoker, drinker, drug user, then all predictions are null and void. :)

My Justy's going to Carlisle, but if we do it some other time (later than Carlisle) count me in. I'll also be in NH the first weekend in May, Concord area.

Mary, I'm about 2 hours from you. I live about ten minutes south of Springfield, MA off I-91 (I'm in the Enfield CT area).