Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru ff-1 In Oregon

Brian is taking my old 360 right?

i am still considering that wagon, it really is beautiful, i just hate to spend almost every dime i have on it.

i am going to go look at a 360 pickup today, and hopefully buy it. Brian, if i get it, and you are coming east, stop by and check it out, and i will try to get ahold of that guy with the vespa 400.

Jon

Steve, I have pics, send me your email address and I'll get 'em to you. Anyone else please do the same. EMAIL me (aparker4.mac.com@earthlink.net) PLEASE. (don't have time to go through my PM inbox right now and it's getting pretty full.)

And yes, Brian is taking your old 360. Too many Subies, too little time, and I want to concentrate on the ones I won't be able to replace later. No offense, but there are lots of 360 sedans out there...you know that.

Steve, I have pics, send me your email address and I'll get 'em to you. Anyone else please do the same. EMAIL me (aparker4.mac.com@earthlink.net) PLEASE. (don't have time to go through my PM inbox right now and it's getting pretty full.)

And yes, Brian is taking your old 360. Too many Subies, too little time, and I want to concentrate on the ones I won't be able to replace later. No offense, but there are lots of 360 sedans out there...you know that.

Congrat Andrew!!!:banana: :banana: I want to see pics too..and when the ff-1 gets here I want to see it and touch it in person!! You have my email right??? Oh I will email ya anyway!

Yup, you, Matt & Paul are all on the list for pics

Since I'm on dialup I'm waiting to get addresses so I only have to send once.

(What I don't have is your phone #, lost it last time I drowned my cell.)

Check your email...I just sent ya my numbers...OK give me a minute LOL

wait, so the car you just sold to Paul, is the one I almost bought from west scio auto salvage? Well, at least it didnt' get crushed.. The one they had, if I remember correctly, was missing one of the quarter windows.. I did manage to save the keys and the rear emblem though :D

ahh okay, not the oen I almost got :-( Did you get it from an older man who had bought it new? Used to be one in Albany that this older gentleman drove, he called me once cuz a couple of my friends told him I was a Subaru freak, and he needed a master cylinder or something for it.