Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shop/Club night Bellingham Offroaders

Scott in Bellingham

Need... entertainment....Must.... cut something.:slobber:

that's sounding pretty standard to wednesdays at scotts

I've gave my notice at the job (the p/t)... couldn't handle it getting in the way as much as it was.... so in a few weeks i'm clear and free

this weekend at my place doing engine swap on the hatch... i decided to revive, so if anyone wants to add "get dirty" to "cut something" throw me a pm

I will be trimming the lower nose... I don't know about radiator relocation though. Sounds like a lot of work!

It will have a welded rear, lift and big tires though. The goal is to KEEP UP with Scott's blue bomber... However I cannot get any of these things until I get $$$... which I have none of right now. I wish Scott would post a picture of his now. it looks pretty sweet.

Oh yeah. Also, plans for continuing the roll bar and turning into a full external cage. It will go up through the roof and follow the roof line all the way down probably to the struts. It will double as a nice roof rack too!

will you be trimming up the lower nose too? looks pretty sweet as is

As far as I know, it has 2inch blocks up front, and he showed me some crazy lift gizmos he had for the rear for about 2 1/2 inches... w/o dropping the diff. So it has crazy ground clearance back there.

Does the BB have a lift installed?

for anybody that wants to understand it (sorry on a big c# kick lately)

//engine swap, head swap... beer and doughnuts, just need some people

public doughnut_and_beer activities (friends people)

{

hatch myhatch = old hatch(87);//i don't care it was funny

engine oldengine = remove(myhatch.engine);

engine newengine = new engine(kitchen.floor);

newengine.heads = oldengine.heads;

myhatch.engine = newengine;

return new doughnut_and_beer;

}

I'm on my way off to work now. I work 'til 6... although I don't know how much more capable I am... I'll check back here at 6ish, and see where your at. Good luck!

jeremy's all hungover and sleeping, so i'm trying to figure some of this on my own.... need some smarter(more capable then me) people