Ultimate Subaru Message Board

pics of my legacy

yep, im a old school subaru guy at heart.....just wanted a new car, and just went back to my subaru roots.....now if i can find a super clean 82-83 gl coupe, to turn to awd with a ea81 turbo ...id buy it in a minute.......this is now my 33rd subaru

yep, im a old school subaru guy at heart.....just wanted a new car, and just went back to my subaru roots.....now if i can find a super clean 82-83 gl coupe, to turn to awd with a ea81 turbo ...id buy it in a minute.......this is now my 33rd subaru

neener neener neener....I have a super clean 82 GLF coupe :rolleyes:;) ..well she will be back with me soon hopefully!But she is strickly a restore project..no modifications..can't ruin a super low mileage car.

I hope Bucky behaved for you this weekend

It isn't nice to taunt those of us that will never own a coupe that is as nice and original as yours. :(

Jack..its OK..Rory is my friend...he is in possession of my Loyale right now so I have to be nice to him;). And I lucked into my coupe big time!!! Thanks to moosens...we found it on Ebay..and $300 ..but its a North East car and does have minor rust. But there are alot more people out here that have come across much better deals on much better cars. All good things come to those who wait. I am sorry I may have offended you jack:o I am sorry!

Nice wagon. Are there three sets of lights on the mirror? What do they all do? BTW I'd love to find an old coupe like that too.

if i remember it correctly,there's three lights and they're all for a directional (for those other drivers that are in your blind-spot and can't see the ones on the back of the car)

Jack..its OK..Rory is my friend...he is in possession of my Loyale right now so I have to be nice to him;). And I lucked into my coupe big time!!! Thanks to moosens...we found it on Ebay..and $300 ..but its a North East car and does have minor rust. But there are alot more people out here that have come across much better deals on much better cars. All good things come to those who wait. I am sorry I may have offended you jack:o I am sorry!

No worries! I'm glad your coupe found its way to an appreciateve owner. I think I may beholding out for something that might not come around again; a convertible. But a hardtop would be super cool as well.

We'll see.

-Jack

but,i bet it handles good with those low-profile tires on.atleast better then if you had one with taller sidewalls..

i had a dodge avenger with 205/50 r17s that handled like it was on rails.of course i had fun with it,specially on the highway take slow 90 degree turns at 110

:grin::burnout:

its too clean.Get it muddy.

I just picked up my Bucky from Rory's and he went above and beyond cleaning my car..I dont think it has ever looked so good..But I have never seen one of his vehicles EVER dirty..even when he plays with them they arent put away dirty!

BTW..Rory gave Bucky pretty much a clean bill of health..just a couple minor things...like tires...are needed.

Thanks Rory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang: