Ultimate Subaru Message Board

found this link while browsing the web and just wanted to share it with you guys. it works for me but post if it doesn't anyways it has tons of info at least on my 93 legacy so hopefully it can help with other car repairs aswell.

The link is

<http://arrc.epnet.com/autoasp/index.asp?sid=15352166&uid=s8393054.main.autorefctr>

just copy and paste it in your browser without the "<>" or space between the t and r which i can't get out, should work but it is from another site so i don't take any responsibility

ps not sure if linking isn't allowed so if it is a problem admins please delete

it wants a username & password.

So it's probably not something that was meant to be shared.

EBSCO hosts several databases, the Auto Repair Reference Center being one of them. Apparently these databases are available by subscription, usually to businesses and libraries. Where I live, just having a library card provides access to the EBSCO ARRC, via the library's website and "navigateway". Instead of a username and password, you enter your library card number. Anyone interested could check with their public library, and see if they have similar online access.

The ARRC has useful information. Some of it is generic (not specific to model or even brand), but if you have free access, it seems worthwhile to look.