Ultimate Subaru Message Board

This is a problem on my mom's 99 Legacy wagon. When you apply the brakes, the steering wheel, and much of the front end starts vibrating, but I do not feel it in the pedal. My dad says warped rotors. I thought with warped rotors, you'd feel the vibration mostly in the pedal.

What do you guys think the problem is?

Same problem on my wagon, one of my front rotors is warped. Theres little if any vibration in the brake pedal. My cars been like this for a few months now so im just gonna ride it out till my next brake pad change. I only feel the vibration braking from above 60mph though.

KELTIK

I thought with warped rotors, you'd feel the vibration mostly in the pedal.

You thought wrong. Who told you that? It's incorrect.

Your dad, of course, is right. He's always right, or haven't you figured that one out yet?

You thought wrong. Who told you that? It's incorrect.

Your dad, of course, is right. He's always right, or haven't you figured that one out yet?

My dad lauged when I read that to him. Because, in fact, he was actually the one who told me that you'd feel it in the pedal with warped rotors. He remembers telling me this back when he first showed my how to do brakes.

Rotors it is! The wagon needs new front and rear pads too, so that shall be done too.

Yup, I have the same problem. I got some nice F1 drilled and slotted rotors off of ebay with anti-rust black zinc plating for $210. If yur looking for some high quality rotors for the lowest price check out ebay, but make sure you know what you're buying.

Yup, I have the same problem. I got some nice F1 drilled and slotted rotors off of ebay with anti-rust black zinc plating for $210. If yur looking for some high quality rotors for the lowest price check out ebay, but make sure you know what you're buying.

Hah, my mom don't need no stinking fancy drilled and slotted rotors. Nothing but the plain ones for her. :lol: