Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '79 wagon update pics (just like everyone else ;) )

Here's my stable: a trip through automotive high points

I've been drawn to cars that has something more going for them. Whether it's one of the best automotive designs from one of the best designers ever. Or the best engineered car to ever be made, producing more horsepower-per-liter (naturaly-asparated) than any other car, ever. Or a highly reliable drivetrain providing the ability to conquer almost any driving surface condition. Enjoy

1979 Subaru DL 4WD Wagon

wagon13ti.jpg

wagon28dp.jpg

wagon33pk.jpg

2002 Honda S2000

s200010sq.jpg

s200027ar.jpg

s200035vx.jpg

1965 Buick Riviera

buick11kb.jpg

buick27sj.jpg

buick33vv.jpg

living up to my name

The Buick is for sale btw, pm me for a price

I could never buy a nice looking car like that. I'd never drive it. :grin:

The first stain/tear in the interior, or the first ding/dent/scratch on the body I'd go ballistic. Too nice of a car for me! haha.

I'd end up keeping it locked away in a garage or something, and I just couldn't do that to a car.

Here's my stable: a trip through automotive high points

I've been drawn to cars that has something more going for them. Whether it's one of the best automotive designs from one of the best designers ever. Or the best engineered car to ever be made, producing more horsepower-per-liter (naturaly-asparated) than any other car, ever. Or a highly reliable drivetrain providing the ability to conquer almost any driving surface condition. Enjoy

1979 Subaru DL 4WD Wagon

wagon28dp.jpg

living up to my name

nice car/licence plate :) what do the Florida people say??

cars are meant to be driven... and not around here, worst drivers anywhere

You said it.

Mario Andretti (who has traveled most of the major highways in all 50 states), when being intervied, was asked which state had the worst drivers. He said Florida, by a wide margin.

Ya thats a nice one for sure. I sure wish I had it. It would have stayed stock and would be driven on road only. To me that is borderline abuse for a car in that condition. I guess I am in the minority though. BTW, who did the lousy re-make of war pigs?:rolleyes:

well it's still pretty stock, very easy to turn it back to stock, it's just bolt ons

and it looks nice but it has some of the usual problems under the surface, and there has been quite a few repairs to the surface, but yes still one of the better looking ones I've seen

and Faith No More did the War Pigs remake

oh I finally got the exterior done, and I just need to instal front speakers and the interior will be done :banana: