Ultimate Subaru Message Board

That is old news.

And what do you mean by Subaru losing thier roots? Do you mean price increases. Subarus aren't exactlly cheap right now. Compare them to Honda's or Toyota's.

they are when looking for a good AWD sedan (note i said good... some of the systems out there are junk). Also fins me a 18,000.00 car with awd that has a history of running to 200.000 miles or more. They are still the cheapest.

nipper

Did that article mention a Subaru diesel? I think it did.:banana: It's said to be introduced shortly after the 2008 Impreza. I wonder if that's just for the European market, though. Knowing my luck, we probably won't get it here.:rolleyes: At least not yet.

I too hope Subaru sticks to its roots. As it is, I think they are a little pricey, but still within reason. Especially considering their reliability.

Did that article mention a Subaru diesel? I think it did.:banana: It's said to be introduced shortly after the 2008 Impreza. I wonder if that's just for the European market, though. Knowing my luck, we probably won't get it here.:rolleyes: At least not yet.

I too hope Subaru sticks to its roots. As it is, I think they are a little pricey, but still within reason. Especially considering their reliability.

I skimmed the article lurking at the supermercado, don't 'member which automag. Yes, boxer diesel in '08, alas, Europe only. They also had a pic of the HB, Imagine a shortened to two door WRX with that awful Tribeca rearend/rear fender treatment and then a ricer wing tacked back on and you've pretty much got it.

Hideous.