Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Denver: Friday Pull n Save Scouting

So now that I work over by Pull in Save on I-70 and Peoria I figured I'd try to do a regular friday scouting run. I'll check out what's there and report back with things like; year, model, engine, trans, color. So if anyone is looking to find a specific part, they'll know whats there on that weekend.

I looked at Beefaru's post from last week and it looks like this is who's looking for what:

Shoup - power antenna for an XT

DrKrazy - heated mirror for a 93-94 legacy, drivers side

Korean - xt6 tranny

Shawn W - Vanagon

Phil / Shoup / Caboobaru- EA81 Slim AC fans

Beefaru - post 90 Loyale

Caboobaru - 3-door EA82 coupes, tanish/grey interior parts, and passenger side rear quarter glass, driver side tail light.

If anyone has something they want me to keep an eye out for, within reason please, let me know. Otherwise I'll report back with what kind of soobs they've got.

I was there the other day and there was one on the back row next to the fence.Not really sure what parts you are looking for specifically but it was pretty much a complete car.
Interesting. I think the tailgate and grill from that one are in my overhaulin' project. Its the maroon gate in the pictures.

Any 3-door EA82 coupes. I need in the tanish/grey RX interior color, the piece that goes over the driver side rear wheel well which also has a grating for the speaker which sits under it. Also, a passenger side rear quarter glass for the same car, and a driver side tail light. Oh and a slim EA81 AC fan....

Pull n Save had 16 different subarus, seriously 16.

I didn't see any EA81's or XT's or Legacy heated mirrors, or vanagons.

Beefaru, they did have a 93 Loyale Sedan, but that was the only loyale.

I did see a whole load of 85 to 88 GL & DLs with dual ranges, including two turbos. One 90 Justy(5spd pushbutton 4wd), One 83 Hatch(Blue/White, EA71, 5spd, 2wd, no rad or front axel).

I found two really new tires on rims, Mohave R/S, there more of a generic brand, but with almost full tread and at $10 a pop, who can complain, I got one wearing a little thin anyway. Grabbed a hood release cable and headlight too.

So no dice this week, but I'll go again soon.