Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Showing my XT Turbo Tomorrow

My XT Turbo will be displayed in a local car show tomorrow the 22nd.

Come on out if yer in the neigborhood. It's free from 8am till 4pm. :banana:

Independant Bible Church, Rt. 9, Hedgesville, WV.

about the show:

IBC Car Show

The 4th Annual IBC Car Show. An all day event in the IBC Outback featuring many great cars, trucks, and specialty vehicles in various categories. Free food and refreshments. Many prizes for the best vehicles. Hundreds of entries. Call the church at 263-5167 to find out more. Register you car on the day of the show.

My XT Turbo will be displayed in a local car show tomorrow the 22nd.

Come on out if yer in the neigborhood. It's free from 8am till 4pm. :banana:

Independant Bible Church, Rt. 9, Hedgesville, WV.

about the show:

IBC Car Show

The 4th Annual IBC Car Show. An all day event in the IBC Outback featuring many great cars, trucks, and specialty vehicles in various categories. Free food and refreshments. Many prizes for the best vehicles. Hundreds of entries. Call the church at 263-5167 to find out more. Register you car on the day of the show.

This thread needs pics.

Nice car! It looks so modern sitting next to the American cars. The world needs more far out design like that!

BT

Thanks! Yeah, one of the few cars ever designed to approach aircraft air-flow standards. Too bad the only thing the US market cares about is HP:banghead:

Wayne

Car is nice shape.It sticks out like a sore thumb among the american classics. Were you ther only foriegn one?:)

There were a sprinkling of foreign cars. There were a few nice asian tuners, some first gen beetles, a Bentley, a real Mini. Mine was the only vintage japanese car. One tuner was a WRX.

The fact it was factory turbocharged, helped it fit it pretty well. nice to see something other then "just 4 barrelled V8's with headers":rolleyes: :lol:

Wayne