Ultimate Subaru Message Board

colorado members i need a transmission

Is this for your XT6 Jeff? Or your friend's car you were telling me about today at the JY? (thought you said just push-button 4wd)...anyways will keep my eye out, there was none that I saw at Colorado today since I know you were concentrating on that XT6 while you were there. I had walked the whole yard before we saw eachother.

this is for the death wedge, i pulled the old cv and the boot is torn and there is a small amount of play but otherwise it's in beautiful condition which means as i suspected the transmission is the cause of my vibration, so it's coming out tommorow and the death wedge is going up on stands till i get a new one

yeah, i have a post there i posted here hoping someone has seen one in a yard so i can go and get it:cool:

Last time I was at action they had an xt6...but I didnt look at what trans it had...Kristina and I may go sunday...or just me...I can let you know what they have though.

They also had 2x ft wagons...but I doubt they had the diff lock....they did have LSDs though.

Thanks

Erik

Last time I was at action they had an xt6...but I didnt look at what trans it had...Kristina and I may go sunday...or just me...I can let you know what they have though.

They also had 2x ft wagons...but I doubt they had the diff lock....they did have LSDs though.

Thanks

Erik

One of em is lacking an LSD. :)

Thanks

Erik

at this point the diff lock is nice but not all that important please check the milage and post or call me