Ultimate Subaru Message Board

93-94 Legacy Wagon, crash rating?

Here's what I found.... 3 starts for the driver, 4 for the passenger

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/jc/90-94legacy.htm

Safety

Anti-lock braking: available

Airbags (driver/passenger): yes/no (later years)

Traction control: all-wheel drive available

Driver/Passenger Front Crash Protection (0-5 stars with five stars the best): three stars/four stars (1990

Here's what I found.... 3 starts for the driver, 4 for the passenger

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/jc/90-94legacy.htm

Safety

Anti-lock braking: available

Airbags (driver/passenger): yes/no (later years)

Traction control: all-wheel drive available

Driver/Passenger Front Crash Protection (0-5 stars with five stars the best): three stars/four stars (1990

eek! not even 4 for the driver! i dont know, like there is a airbag on the driver side but non on the pass, and the passenger is better? Ok, i dont know. Like what do u guys think will happen in side impact? Will i die?

eek! not even 4 for the driver! i dont know, like there is a airbag on the driver side but non on the pass, and the passenger is better? Ok, i dont know. Like what do u guys think will happen in side impact? Will i die?

No air bags at all. Without an airbag, the passenger is always safer because there is no steering wheel to slam into.

Those numbers are good for the day, remember that car safety has improved dramtically in the past 10 to 20 years.

As for side impacts, Legacys are strong cars but I guess it depends what you plan on being hit by.:rolleyes:

No air bags at all. Without an airbag, the passenger is always safer because there is no steering wheel to slam into.

Those numbers are good for the day, remember that car safety has improved dramtically in the past 10 to 20 years.

As for side impacts, Legacys are strong cars but I guess it depends what you plan on being hit by.:rolleyes:

lol, k thanks, i now feel safer, and im sure Subaru though about safety from day 1.