Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Subafreak

90 Legacy w/tcase mod?

:slobber:

you must have the coolest girlfriend in the world... mine would shoot me if i even mentioned her driving a lifted subaru :rolleyes:

looks awesome! keep up the good work! :clap:

:slobber:

you must have the coolest girlfriend in the world... mine would shoot me if i even mentioned her driving a lifted subaru :rolleyes:

looks awesome! keep up the good work! :clap:

yeah i second that one.....i think u found the rite one dude...make she u keep the car and the chick:eek: :brow::banana::headbang:

i think mine is right up there. :clap: she loves my beat to sh*t 83 wagon and wants me to take her 4xing. she thinks its "neat" looking.

yeah i second that one.....i think u found the rite one dude...make she u keep the car and the chick:eek: :brow::banana::headbang:

:banana: Yeah, the best part is she does most of the work!!!! Including all that welding....god so much welding!

nice:cool: :cool: :cool:

Will have new pics of progress soon. Just forgot to bring the camera :rolleyes: Got the rear suspension set and now were moving to the T-case part. Looking pretty good so far. Well, we also need to get the money for the other two tires. :dead: