Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Justy

gregmckenna

i haven't but there was a picture floating around of one. a couple of months ago, well last summer anyway, there was one on craigslist in the portland area that was for sale and they had some pictures posted up of it. i think the pics even showed up on here alittle while ago.

well good luck, i know i have thought about getting one and putting atv tires on it for the sand.

here is the first picture i saw of a lifted one. i'll see if i can find the other one. they just don't say how they lifted them though. maybe someone on here might chime up that know how it was done or how they lifted theirs.

btw, i like this one the best, looks mean as all get out and it looks like it would be fun to drive.

Justy-Lifted.jpg

Are you ralking about that Canadian one? If so...holy crizzap, Batman. That's amazing. I think it's got an EJ20H in it...

yeah dude...i was watchin the vids on google or somethin and they were doin snow drifts and it was freakin crazy!!!!!! but i think ur rite i think it was the ej20 cuz it said that little justy topped out at 285hp:eek: :eek: :eek:

The rear of the justy would not be hard to lift, but the front has the steering arms coming through holes in the unibody, you wouldnt be able to lift it more than a few inches. The engine mounts would have to be worked on too to drop the motor with the front subframe. More of a challenge than lifting an ea81 or 82. Then theres gearing issues, no low range and pitiful hp.

My suggestion? cut out the wheelwells, and put some 23-25" ATV tires on 12" rims. Cut off the rear behind the doors to make it like a little truck :headbang:

The rear of the justy would not be hard to lift, but the front has the steering arms coming through holes in the unibody, you wouldnt be able to lift it more than a few inches. The engine mounts would have to be worked on too to drop the motor with the front subframe. More of a challenge than lifting an ea81 or 82. Then theres gearing issues, no low range and pitiful hp.

My suggestion? cut out the wheelwells, and put some 23-25" ATV tires on 12" rims. Cut off the rear behind the doors to make it like a little truck :headbang:

not what I had in mind... I jacked it up tonight and got about 2 inchs out of it... I may notch the "unibody" whihc is more of a mud guard for hte engine and that will allow the steering arms a bit more room. it doesnt sit to bad right now and it has 73 horse which is damn near as much as ur ea81 from my knowledge an my XT with the Ea82 MPFI only has 97 so whoopty do. car also onyl weights 1700 lbs were as the Brats probably weight more then that. like I said I may try to squeeze another couple pucks in this weekend and see how it goes