Ultimate Subaru Message Board

well i bought a super rare jdm legacy sedan a few months back, and promptly blew it up.... so its been sitting for about a month

in december i will be putting a 2007 sti short block in the car using legacy gt heads, and intake manifold.

i ordered a walbro 255 pump to run this beast

but what i still need is injectors and a turbo

i have the factory ej22t injectors still, but dont know if they will suit the needs

and i still have the vf11 turbo that was factory, but it has 175000 miles on it, and again im not sure its up to powering a sti motor

i plan on running 13-15 psi regularly but would like to occasionally go higher (18 maybe)

what would yall recomend for injectors and turbo??

what im aiming for is 400 hp in a 3k pound car:eek:

Td04 is too small for the 2.5 block. Vf 30 at least. Youll need 550 cc's for the 30.

You evidentlly are not looking for 400whp, are you?

400 crank even you'll need a 18 g or bigger

Btw i have a SBR 20g that is brand new in the box. It makes 350whp on my wrx. (2.0)

I''d let go of it for 700.

No coolant lines but i have the oil feed line. Let me know if your interested in that, or not.

well at this point i want to get the car running strong and will address the turbo after words, the tdo4 will support the motor for daily use, and hopefully i can pick up a larger one soon after that to support my goals

an 18 or 20 g would be nice but im runnin low on play money:mad: