Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone Close to AZ that romps?

beataru

Or Middle March road during a monsoon. That can get intristing.

Carr canyon is boring till there's a snow storm. Then, it's fun. Suby had no trouble going up and down that grade in the snow. We'll see how my Sportage does with the all terrain tires on it. :burnout: Well, whenever we DO see some snow.:-\

• 4 weeks later...

I want to go:banana: i wanto gooooo

unfortunatly im in the area(stuck) in pheonix delivering,in a freightliner columbia,and grabbing a load of tomatoes in nogales.or yuma and hot footing it to kingman/or east to las cruces up 70/60 to amarillo and east to missouri.

But man I would love to4x with some of you club members running your subbys around.and man oh man did the good lord bless that section of the U.S, with the best real estate for open off roading.

And P.S, what happened to the outstanding post were that club member from austin tx drove to mexico and adventure trip that dude took SOLO to old mexico in his ea81 gl wagon. You guys want plan an adventure, hook up with that cat,and pull a once in a life time trip to rocky point(puert penasco) were the colorado dumps into the gulf.(and he knows his espanol) you could go and not worry with some one like that.

If anyone knows that post or how to bump it up PLEASE FIND AND RE BUMP> it was truly one of the best ive seen on here.party on:cool: