Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: Setright or anyone with valvoline synpower

where do u/u guys find Valvoline SynPower gear oil. I cant find it anywhere, and the instant oil change shop will only install it (not sell it).

i use Amsoil, they were the first, have been around for years, they have great products and several grades of gear oil as well as engine oil and they ship right to your door in a day or two. http://www.amsoil.com

ahhhhhhhhh. I wish gear oil was free I've already spent over a $100 on gear oil in a year and haven't found anything good (for my tranny). Do you ue the regular synthetic or severe duty syn. gear oil. or better yet; what gear oil do you use?

ahhhhhhhhh. I wish gear oil was free I've already spent over a $100 on gear oil in a year and haven't found anything good (for my tranny). Do you ue the regular synthetic or severe duty syn. gear oil. or better yet; what gear oil do you use?

Get Redline 75W90NS or just run dyno oil.

Check out this thread.

i've bought it at advanced auto parts in Maryland. didn't see it in on the shelves in west virginia, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.
You can get synpower us version at Dodge Dealerships, used in 2500 trucks, but it is around $20 per quart.