Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Installing Driving and Fog Lights

I am just getting into modifying some things on my 96 Legacy sedan. Right now I am looking at adding some Driving lights and Fog Lights. I was looking at different Hella kits for this. I dont have much experience wiring cars but I have done small electrical work in the past. My main question is how hard is it to wire everything for the lights, also are there additional spaces available for the relays and fuses for the lights. Any help would be great, I tried searching for similar topics but could not find much.

I have done it. I used hellas and used thier kit, but i went with a differnt switch (its in my phots).

I made a 90 degree bracket and mounted all my relays in front of the battery on my 97 as they fit really nice there.

The bumber skin i used self tapping screws that came with the kit (start them with a pilot hole but tighten by hand). The skin is thick and after a year they are still tight.

nipper