Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NE PineBarrens NJ Run **Sat. March 24th** PICS AND VIDEOS!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here it is, this has to be the " be all end all" clip of the trip. the rover got stuck in it and had to use a block on a 10,000lb winch to get out, then 2 jeeps got stuck and had to be winched out by the rover. so i figured the rover would save me too when i got stuck......to bad i didnt! oh yeah that rover had a scorpion suspension lift, arb air lock rear diff and massive 3ft tall tsl swampers, just to give u an idea of what i was up against. take a look!

also you can search around that album to find the vids of the rover and jeeps getting stuck and getting out to get a better idea of how bad the mud really was.

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/RovingClowns/Erics%20Bday%203-24-07/?action=view&current=nickmud.flv

I've just purchased a '92,or '93 depending on which tag or sticker or paperwork you believe,FWD Legacy wagon 5spd.

If we come down we'll probably need to take the ride in with one of you guys or invest in more tow straps.:)

Outside chance we might bring the '78 for a pre-Carlisle long test run.But I'm not going balls out with it in the woods.:cool:

Maybe I can talk my friend into going with his Forester -automatic :-\ and bring his 9year old son too.The kids would be good together and it's at least 4WD.

Has to be one of the last two weekends in April,or early May.