Ultimate Subaru Message Board

This months Colorado Meet 3/25/07 10:00AM at Red Rocks

i keep thinkiing i can see my car in that picture

rx.jpg

In the foreground there's a Silver badgeless WRX, an LGT and the third car is a WRC blue wagon with it's hood up. Just to the right off the hood, between the hood and the guy in the background, you can see the rear of my Rx.:banana:

Edit: Late night photoshopping FTW

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that from the ground to the top? :lol: Cause I have that nice spare tire rack on the lifted rig ;) . Sucks though I still have my smaller winter tires on..oh well not looking for bragging rights anyways. Just looking to hang out with some friends and forget about this no job thing for a day.

Who has the tallest olde-ru?

If you want Colorado bragging rights, then you need to show and measure up!

Winner gets a very "special" prize, which will be provided by Yetikins and ShawnW.

So that means you have it done yeti?!?!? Sweet... Mine's taller then yours:lol: When Rick had that setup, mine was huge compared to it... I probably won't bring my wagon unless things get crazy...

My Rx is still in the running... once I get the driveshaft back tomorrow its just that, the exhaust and the wiring and I'm home free:banana:

Speaking of curse did you ever get the brakeline issue worked out?

Picked up all the right fittings last night. It also turned out that the lines we had for the front were too short, so I ended up getting some that were 2" longer. I'll be dropping them off at the shop this afternoon.... just in case you and Shawn are feeling a little ambitious....

:grin:

'cause what?

My wagon is just so boring... I mean I know its fast... I've beat an XT-6 and kept up with a Baja through the mountians... but its my kinda daily and its just... yawn...

... But if I do bring the wagon, I get fantastic prizes... But the XT is soo much more coolernessy.. but it still may need a fender and the Rx may not be running so I guess it could get down to the wagon... yawn:-\

Its okay Phil, your wagon wouldn't stand a chance next to the coolness of my wagon. Your wagon would probably fall apart from all the coolness waves my wagon emits.

phils wagon never vicously attacked me, yours almost took a finger