Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado Coupe photoshoot?

Since I'm not going to be able to make it to this upcoming Redrocks meet, I was thinking about getting a few guys together for a photoshoot. I was thinking about EA82 coupes and RXs BUT I bet we can slip a few XTs and 6s in ther as well. Who would be down for this? DrKrazy? KBD? Jeff? I wanna have one more meet before I leave the area for good and kinda hoping it would be the older gen crowd. What do you guys and gals think?

I'm down, actually sounds like a reason for a BBQ again. I'll host again if needed, won't be able to afford to feed everyone..but it could be BYOBS (Bring Your Own BBQ Stuff, sorry still unemployed). My RX might be going under rust surgery during my stint here so it maybe wearing spots of primer :eek:. Got any dates in mind Russ?

I'm down, actually sounds like a reason for a BBQ again. I'll host again if needed, won't be able to afford to feed everyone..but it could be BYOBS (Bring Your Own BBQ Stuff, sorry still unemployed). My RX might be going under rust surgery during my stint here so it maybe wearing spots of primer :eek:. Got any dates in mind Russ?

Sometime in mid April but no real specific dates yet. I'f I hurry, my coupe will be sporting a new paint job and painted bodykit but I need to get it running first before I can pull it in and start prepping it. I was going to see about taking the second week in April off for my paid vacation and to clean my shop so I'd be down for that week or surrounding weekends. I'm off most Saturdays (this coming one is not one of them though) and all Sundays.

give me two weeks notice for a date and i'm in

but then i go to evreything

\

thats a good idea i'll have to con rick into driving my six

that means you might wanna get that TPS fixed:-p

So this weekend I'll be painting my RX bodykit OBP for the coupe, mix up a gallon of paint for the coupe itself, and install my coilovers. I should have the car close to ready by the end of this month hopefully.

As for a date, I'm thinking the weekend of the 14th and 15th in April. We can narrow it down to a specific day but I think that should be a significant amount of time for my to get my coupe ready with some new shoes as well.:banana:

:eek: Rally cross?Where?I had no idea.:) I really want to go.

Taken from www.coloradorallycross.org

Schedule

April 22, 2007 - RallyCross #1

Deertrail, CO : This is the first event in the summer RallyCross series.

Directions to C.O.R.E. (Deer Trail, CO)

General Schedule

7:00am to 8:00am - Course Setup

8:00am to 9:00am - Registration

9:00am to 9:30am - Tech Inspection

9:30am to 9:40am - Drivers Meeting

9:40am to 10:00am - Course Worker Check-in

10:00am - Racing STARTS (FIRST CAR)

Tenative Afternoon Schedule

(times will differ by a few minutes at each event)

12pm to 1pm - Lunch Break

1pm - Racing RESUMES

2:30pm to 3:00pm - Scoring Checked, follwed by Posting of results.

3pm to 4pm - Course Clean-up

Series Information

Colorado RallyCross Series will consist of 10 to 12 events with races taking place across the central portion of Colorado. Please keep in mind we are always looking for new venues to hold events, so email us with your suggestions.

2006-2007 Series Trophies sponsored by Checkpoint Racing

I can do that I think. I believe my Saturday to work in April is the 28th but I'll have to double check that. It'll also give me enough time for me to get the new paint buffed out to a nice show quality shine since I'm using show quality clearcoat on it. :slobber:

I think Mom's gonna be in town that weekend, or I'd be there!

"Don't wanna do a rally"?! Hell, I'd rally the Impala, just for giggles.

I used to hit the rural gravel roads in Iowa for 4 wheel driftin fun in Eyesore all the time. (It was the only thing to do...)