Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle Promo for posting at your local...please check and reply

The poster look great. I'm sorry but I do have a few corrections... I guess I edit way tooo many papers at work.

First Flyer:

"BY REGISTERING UNDER THE CLUB NAME YOU HELP SECURE OUR TENT SUPPLIED BY THE EVENT FOR FREE"

Second Flyer:

Just needs some spaces after periods and commas.

Oh yah you might want to consider putting the website on it so people can get to the right website (USMB). Just a suggestion. Graphic are good too. Nice job on the flyers.:clap:

When you get them done I will post them up at work:banana:

The poster look great. I'm sorry but I do have a few corrections... I guess I edit way tooo many papers at work.

First Flyer:

"BY REGISTERING UNDER THE CLUB NAME YOU HELP SECURE OUR TENT SUPPLIED BY THE EVENT FOR FREE"

Second Flyer:

Just needs some spaces after periods and commas.

Oh yah you might want to consider putting the website on it so people can get to the right website (USMB). Just a suggestion. Graphic are good too. Nice job on the flyers.:clap:

When you get them done I will post them up at work:banana:

..or you guys are welcome to edit and add,etc.

I'm kind of busy and would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Out-freakin-standing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much for your time and effort!!!

Can I print that and post it at my local dealer,etc.??

Should have some time tomorrow to run up there,but if not then this weekend or ealy next week.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got by Perkins Subaru yesterday and dropped off two promos.

They're donating some promo/goodybag material to us for the Show.I also asked Anthony to please print up something or pass along items which promote his/their "SubaruPartsFor You.com" site.

Going back before the Show and getting a good bagfull,or more items to hand out to our gang.

To anyone else who isn't chicken poop about socializing with a Subaru dealer,please consider approaching your local dealer-parts dept. first,sales lastly-and show them a Carlisle Promo and ask if they'll help.At the very least you should get some cheesy coasters,pens,or something unless they totally suk nuts.:Flame: