Ultimate Subaru Message Board

scorpion springs where to buy?

It's for a '99 Legacy.. it has the outback struts but the legacy springs are worn out. outback springs would bring it up to outback stock height.. but more lift is desired for harsh desert monsoons. renick motorsports is being unresponsive saying it's on back order and they don't know when they will be able to provide it.

--MAKE SURE You order the springs for a 99 LEGACY OUTBACK, as that is the struts you have on it now.

Does anyone know anywhere BESIDES renick to order the scorpion springs?

Oh sorry about that...totally missed the mention of renick motorsports in the original post. I searched before trying to find another source for these springs and kits, but didn't find anything in the U.S. I wonder who in australia renick is ordering them from....maybe directly from the manuf? Hm....you've got me worried now as to whether I'm going to get the ones I ordered or not!

• 3 weeks later...

Renick told me today they are shipping out my scorpion springs. I ordered about 8-9 weeks ago. They must have just received a shipment. So it might be a good time to contact them to see if they have any others left in stock if you're still interested. I double checked the Kings Springs catalog to make sure I had the part numbers I wanted.

OK received my scorpion lift springs for my '00obw and '96 Legacy today from Renick. Looks to be in good condition. Actually they came yesterday but Renick shipped via Fedex with 'signature required' so someone had to be hom to receive them. My KYB's for the '00obw also arrived today...now I need to get to work!