Ultimate Subaru Message Board

need help! transporting tires to tumwater, eugene, oregon, or to seattle.

well kind of what it says i'm in dire need of help. i found a used set of tires up on getchal hill in marysville, wa. a friend has a set of trail abused tires. the fronts are i guess a little past half tread and the back ones have a little more tread. but this is a set of 5 kumho m/t 31/10.50 tires for $50. can't pass it cause it fits tightly into my budget, and is what i need. cause i can't afford the tires i want right now. and after tax return i'll be upgrading tires again.

but what i need is to find a way to get them down to my car when it's at mudrat's house. john told me that there is someone coming from i believe tumwater. to bring him a car to work on. he's leaving on the 6th of dec. so i need to find a way to get them to him to get there.

i talked to my dad. if i can get brian or anyone to pick them up from eric morton's house. my dad can meet them at northgate or further if they can, and he'll drive them to tumwater along with my disc brake kit. all help is greatly appreciated.

subafly/brian give me a call. this is a dire need of help so i can go boarding with you in this awesome season you are having.

monday or tuesday most likely. i need to know where he can meet you and what are the best times. my dad agreed to bring them from seattle to you. i'm working on getting them to seattle as we speak. it'll probably be in the evening cause they can't be picked up till around 3pm in northgate area. i'll need directions and a contact # if he gets lost. post it or email it please.