Ultimate Subaru Message Board

'84 Brat Turbo

I have an '84 Brat Turbo that I have about 80% restored but I still need a few things like badges, decals, etc. Is there any sources for these items that are new? Even used would be of some help. Where are they?

thanks to all,

AZBrat

I have an '84 Brat Turbo that I have about 80% restored but I still need a few things like badges, decals, etc. Is there any sources for these items that are new? Even used would be of some help. Where are they?

thanks to all,

AZBrat

If you're looking for new old stock (NOT), you could try your local Subaru dealer. Managed to get my mits on new emblems/badges for my 83 GL, including the star emblem that went beneath the rear-most windows on the early 80s coupes; they were a bit pricey, but hey - they were a gift and I wasn't paying.. :lol:

Another place you might want to try is a wrecker, especially if you can find one that specializes in Subarus. Up here in Canada I've dealt with Aldergrove Auto Wreckers, near Vancouver, BC. They have quite a large stock of 80s Subarus and will ship. http://recycler.car-part.com/AldergroveAuto/

Good luck!

--wd