Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ok so I bought a 93 Legacy l in January, around march 30th I find out the title was never processed and so after March 30th I could not drive it until the now, later this week I should receive the title and all.

Find out the car was supposed to be junked because of rusting of the rear axel, she gave this car to so and so and he instead of junking it repaired it somewhat and sold it to me. I noticed while I drove it, about 4k miles or so, until my plate expired that it would click on the right rear wheel now and then, sometimes it would click repeatedly, sometimes just a few times.

The engine and trans are in excellent shape, I have had the car at 90-100 without problems as far as the engine and trans but she wiggles or floats. The sway bar is almost brand new oem.

There is a good amount of rust on the undercarriage but it hasn't eaten holes in the underside or anything close, a bracket that holds a cable has broken off but it stays in place.

Almost forgot 121k, automatic.

Think I can get this car roadworthy again??

Jay

Check all the bolts holding everything together, and also get a 4wheel alignment. If the toe is off( from the top it would look like one of these

/ \ or \ / or / / or \ \ )

if this is the case then the car won't track straight and will tend to WANDER or OVERSTEER.