Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Do you think the 06-07 2.5i will have head gasket problems?

subyluvr2212 works at a Subaru Dealership, he would know :rolleyes:
??? really? that doesn't add anything to this discussion. i know mike, we are over at xt6.net, so i knew he worked at a dealer probably the first day he got the job. everyone who has worked at one Subaru dealership for a year will know all there is to know about Subaru's? and will know more than others absorbed in more than one dealer over an extended period of time? i don't think so. if that were the case, this kind of information wouldn't be so mystical.

he works at a dealer, and dealers have all years coming in with issues. seeing one vehicle with a problem doesn't surprise me, that's where people take new vehicles, still under warranty, when they have problems. nearly every vehicle ever made will have some come back to the dealer for warranty work or return within a short period of time after that. deducing whether it's anecdotal or a trend and an issue takes a lot of data. Subaru doesn't publish or make that kind of information public, nor to employees. if they did, we'd already have this question answered by now.